RE: [pyrnet] Introduction and question

<< I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jill Allred and I live in Hanceville, Alabama with my husband, 5 Boxers, and a new Pyr pup.  >>

Hi Jill, Welcome to the list. I fed Pico Eukanuba Large Breed Puppy and then went on to feed him the adult version. He seems to do well on this diet. I have never seen Canadie in our local stores, but it could be a regional brand. BTW, my first exposure to dogs were boxers. My great-aunt used to raise and show them. If the boxers today were the same as then, I would have probably gotten one when I started looking at dogs. I think you will find a lot of help with your new Pyr pup on this list, there are some very knowlegable people here.

Elaine and Pico