[pyrnet] Jumping- summary

Hello and thanks to all those who responded to my question,
We have taken your advise to heart and in summary have decided to:
1.  Be increasingly consistent in our training.  We are going to completely
ignore his bad activity with us and exuberantly praise his good actions.
2.  Be prepared when he meets visitors
3.  Try to get our friends to help train him through some setup scenario's
where we are ready to catch him at an instant.

We took Romy to the farmer's market where he met a large number of people and
not a jump once..not even an attempt.  We also took him to a fun match (where
he took best of breed and got a Group 2...to bad it wasn't for real eh?) and
again, perfect behavior.  We will keep watching for the jumping though.

Thanks again,

Keith, Soo, Dusty, and Romy