Re: RE: [pyrnet] chat: smart Pyrs

Baron was also food aggressive when we first got him as a pup, so like your
TM, he was fed in a crate for safety.  He had his crate and he was quite
happy in it.  Mind you, many times we have "musical crates", but I try to
be consistent with feeding.  Zhara, our youngest, seemed to be getting
rather possessive of the one crate, but that now has seemed to disappear.

Multiple crates are useful and sometimes difficult to deal with.  However,
our ground floor was designed to accommodate the dogs.  There is one crate
in the downstairs shower, three in the "dog room" -- a large area off the
kitchen by the back door which was designed for the dogs.  Also, just as
you come into the lounge, there is a large x-pen set up. This is Kes' area
when she's in the house.  Some folks probably think it's weird, but it
works.  Upstairs, however, is OUR area.  Heaven forbid any dog tries to get
up there <VBG>.

Robyn Allwright
Ziffany Pyrs & TMs
www.picassosdog.com