[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20030827

On 8/27/03 11:59 PM, "owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org" <owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
wrote:

> Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 10:10:46 EDT
> From: Mplwy14@wmconnect.com
> Subject: [pyrnet] CGC/TDI

> We've been meaning to get his CD

GO FOR IT! Took Gracie and I 5+ years, but the feeling is indescribable.

We got our CD after 5 trials (oh, the heart break of nq) It's a lot of work,
but I've got a dog that would otherwise sleep-sleep-bark-sleep 24/7/365.

She LOVES going to class and doing the work. Now we been working on the
utility stuff (She's easily mastered the article retrieve, that¹s the
retrieve by nose part, go outs/directed jumping are usually good) there's
not much she can't do. She's still on the slow side (as one judge pointed
out.. You didn't buy a whippet) but the Pyr is a incredibly smart dog and
they love to do the work with you.

I've yet to Trial in Open, that's going to happen this fall.

Good luck!

Roger Poole & Gracie.