[pyrnet] EVENTS: Penn-Dutch Regional

We would like to invite everyone to the Penn-Dutch Great Pyrenees Club
sponsored GPCA Regional Specialty to be held Saturday, Sept. 13th in
conjunction with the Lehigh Valley Kennel Club show at Macungie Park,
right on Rt. 100 south of Allentown, PA in Macungie, PA.

We weren't able to get our requested morning ring times, so Sweeps will
begin at 1:15 in Ring #13, with Conformation classes to follow at 2:00 pm.
There are 35 Pyrs entered in Conformation, so this is a great chance to
see some really exceptional show Pyrs.  Right after the judging we will
have a brief tailgate under the tent and invite everyone to join us for
snacks and fellowship.  An informal seminar will be given for companion
Pyr owners to help explain the inner workings of a dog show.

At 7:00 pm the action moves to the show hotel, the Days Inn, at the
intersection of Rts. 22 and 309 (just west of Allentown, PA).  Light
refreshments will be served and a wine and cheese tasting and auction will
be hosted by Fred Unger.  All Pyr lovers are welcome!!!  We can also
accomodate a few Pyrs, so bring the whole family.

David Kintsfather (for the Penn-Dutch GPC)

David Kintsfather, Ph.D., Professor of Electronic Media
Kutztown University of Pennsylvania, PO Box 730, Kutztown, PA 19530
PH: 610-683-4497,  FAX: 610-683-4659,  E-MAIL: kintsfat@kutztown.edu
"We need not think alike to love alike."  Francis David