[pyrnet] Kudos to my guarding girl Mandy

I know that sometimes we all get a bit tired of our
pyrs barking more than we think they need to but to
keep things in prospective, I wanted to share with
everyone what happened this morning. We live in a
townhouse condo and there was a knock at my front door
around 8am. Mandy heard it and did her usual warning
barks. I opened the door slightly as I was not
expecting anyone. There stood a woman who said she was
looking for Stella, and she had her hand on my door
and seemed about to push her way in. (Mandy was still
voicing her concern) Now maybe she did not have any
intention of entering my home uninvited, I just don't
know, but if she did, I am sure that the presence of
my large barking dog dissuaded her.
I told the woman that there was no Stella here and she
then got into her car and drove out of the condo
complex. As you probably know, sometimes finding a
particular unit in a condo complex is difficult
because they all look the same, but she did not even
ask for any help on finding another unit.
The whole incident was rather strange and
disconcerting and when I closed the door I kept
telling Mandy what a good girl she was and how well
she did her job.

Kelly & Mandy
Framingham,MA (soon moving to Wayland,MA)