Re: [pyrnet] thyroid question

No particular reason that we specifically did a thyroid test.  I had a
geriatric panel done on Cody now that he turned seven.  The 1.4 thyroid showed up as
did the 400 cholesterol reading.  Cody is not exhibiting any excessive
tiredness (that is a tough one to look for in laid back Pyrs).

So If I am understanding you correctly, you had a Pyr that consistently
remained in the lower thyroid range (1.4) for all his adult life.  No adverse
effects noticed.  Did you have him on thyroid supplements?

I appreciate your input as here on Hilton Head Island and Bluffton, SC there
is only one other Pyr besides Cody.  Do not think vets are as well versed in
this breed as they should be.

Diana