Re: [pyrnet] thyroid question

You guys are in for a "bit of weather". As a matter of fact, this is the
first hurricane I will experience "away from the coast" as I am now in
PA. Hope everyone rides out the storm safely. And no, Bo was never put on
a thyroid supplement. He never had any reason to be supplemented.
Personally, I don't use any medication unless I see a real need for it.
Which is why I suggested doing a full panel thyroid screening. The full
panel gives you a lot more to look at and work with to determine if
supplementation is necessary.

Barb
Bowes

This message was sent using Monmouth Internet MI-Webmail.
http://www.monmouth.com/