Re: [pyrnet] thyroid question

Barb - I will take your advise and do a full panel on thyroid before taking
any action on medications.  Cody seems in wonderful health - always has been.
He is our third Pyr and if any had thyroid problems I was unaware.

We were all set to board up the house, Cody's dog food and family photo
albums all packed and ready to evacuate inland when Isabel turned away from SC.  I
must admit it was a relief, but I feel very sorry for NC and upwards.

Many thanks for your helpful advise.

Diana