Re: [pyrnet] [PyrNet-L] Zuni is Gone

Emily and Stefan, we are so sorry. No matter how ill the dog, or how much
you know it's coming, it's always devastating. I'm just glad that you were
with her, and that she was peaceful right at the end. I'm sure that
somehow she knew you were with her loving her, as you have done all her
life. I know our Sugar, Chele, Paddington and Ivy Rose were waiting to
greet her at the bridge... all happy and whole again.
Take care of yourselves, hug Belle a lot--she'll be grieving too and you
need each other.
Love from us all,
Ann, Peg, Tori and Blair