[pyrnet] Re: Canadian National Specialty

Just got in from showing at the Can. National.

This year it was held in Belleville Ont.
We had a great weekend, our own Ch. Pyrview Xena Princess Warrior won best
of opposite sex under judge Fred heal.

A bit of a disappointment today at the booster, Xena went in fine but when
ask for the down and back she was lame in the front leg. Holy, I could not
believe it.

Home now and she is fine, I think she pulled a muscle on the slick floors
entering the building.

In any event here are the results, congrats to all the winners...

Great Pyrenees Club of Canada National Specialty
Saturday Oct. 25th  2003

Best of Breed:     Can. Ch. Aragon's Tuktoyaktuk
                            Owner: Ruth Goodwin Michelle Fus

Best Of Opposite Sex:
Can. Ch. Pyrview Xena Princess Warrior:  Owner: Sandy Dyment

Best of Winners/winners dog
Maranatha Martin Chuzzlewit            Owner: Michael Jourdan

Winners Bitch/Best Puppy:
Aba Limberlost Star of Arwen   Owner: Karen Neeson

Booster Sunday Oct 26, 2003

Best Of Breed: Ch. Aragon's Tuktoyaktuk  Owner: Michelle Fus and Ruth
Goodwin

Best of Opposite Sex:  Ch. Limberlost Aba Hello Dolly Owner June Schmid

Best of Winners/ Winners dog Oneida's Dancing White Flame Owner:  Georjeanne
Taylor & B. Doxtator

Winners bitch: Oneida's Spirit Seeker Owner: B. Doxtator & Angie Aleska

Kind regards,
Sandy Dyment
Pyrview Reg'd
President: Great Pyrenees Club of Central Ontario
www.angelfire.com/on3/Pyrview