Re: [pyrnet] Neurological tests on injured Pyr

In a message dated 11/17/2003 8:54:59 AM Eastern Standard Time, JGentzel writes:

>   No skull fractures or large hematoma(s)?

Thanks, Joe, for your response.
I really value your opinion.

There is no sign of skull fracture/hematoma.  I sat on the floor with her for several hours yesterday with her head in my lap and did a pretty good study.
Thanks for reminding me of the Pyrs special needs/issues.  I need to alert them to the fact that due to slow metabolism, they are to be extra cautious with anesthesia, etc.

I am going to go see her at noon and bring her healthy food and snacks as well as some Cowboy Magic (shower in a bottle) to help freshen her up a bit.

Thanks again for your advice.
Best regards,
Lisa
W Palm Beach, FL