From: Sariena
Sent: Nov 16, 2003 3:40 PM
To: great_pyrenees@yahoogroups.com, -Great_Pyrenees-@yahoogroups.com, PYRMANIA@yahoogroups.com, pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org, Pyrspectives@yahoogroups.com, PyrTalk@yahoogroups.com, "Snuzan (Randy and Susan Read (E-mail))" , "'Michelle Towers' ('Michelle Towers')" , lepus@reach.net, cmcc@pathcom.com, "Evilnethag Fromhell (Ruth (E-mail))" , jackieferrier@sympatico.ca, "Supersleuth Whatshername (Supersluth Whatshername)"
Subject: [pyrnet] It's a girl!!!!!

I wanted to share with you all my new baby...but first I want to thank my breeder, mentor and a true friend...Diane Migas for trusting me with one of your adorable babies!!!

Introducing...BlueSteel's Cotya Lookin Eh?.... AKA "Zoey"
Her Sire is: Ch Rivergroves Kendall Jackson HOF, Dam: Rivergroves Pardon Me boys

She is a wonderful confident total member of our family...I could not be more blessed!

Turbo and Freckles have accepted her in stride and even the cat has resigned herself to accept ONE more dog! <G>

Thanks for letting me share!

Sariena Foley
http://regaliapyrs.tripod.com/index.htm
Dedicated, in loving memory to my boy Zeus -February 14, 00-September 27, 01
Educational site about the Great Pyrenees and facts about the ONLY reliable
source to obtain one...a RESPONSIBLE breeder!