Re: [pyrnet] It's a girl!!!!!

Congratulations on your new baby, she is just
gorgeous!
I was fortunate enough to attend the pyr specialty
show in Massachusetts a couple of years ago and recall
seeing her sire, Kendall Jackson. I can still remember
what a beautiful sweet face and expression he had.
Please keep us updated on how Zoey is doing.
Kelly & Mandy
Wayland, MA