RE: [pyrnet] Hip certification...an update

Glad to hear all went well with Romy's x-rays.  Hopefully you get a good
report back from OFA!  We will be doing Zhara's in the near future.  We
were hoping she'd come into season with our other girls in September, and
then sometime after that we'd have them done.  However, she hasn't cycled
yet, so we may just go ahead and get them done anyway.  We just didn't want
to have them done and then have her come into season.  With this girl, you
can't predict ANYTHING!!!

Robyn Allwright
Ziffany Pyrs & TMs
www.picassosdog.com