[pyrnet] Hip certification...an update

Hello folks,

I wanted to thank those of you who gave us some pointers on sedatives in
Pyrs.   We took a copy of one of the articles with us to the vet in case they had
some questions but as it turned out he laid on the table and got his x-rays
fine without any sedation (Romy really loves to have his ears rubbed).

We got a chance to see his x-rays before we left the office and they looked
very good compared with the x-rays on the OFA's website (they have a video that
I downloaded and watched too).  The vet thought he would grade at least good.

Just today we received Romy's results and indeed he was graded as good.

Thanks for the advise from the group.  We are very pleased with how things
turned out.

Keith, Soo, Dusty, and Romy