[pyrnet] question on pyrs

My hubby and I have an 18m pyr named Bramble. We bought her off a farm, where she was the last in the litter, for an LGD. She was12 weeks when we got her and had never had much human contact.

She has NO interest in being a LGD. Oh well, we'll try another time. As a pet, she is wonderful! She is, however, almost a velcro dog, being a little nervous of things and sounds, and always hungry for attention. I went to basic obediance with her and she is quite good although she really hates the "stay" command. <g>

I always thought Pyrs would be more 'stand-offish' and less likely to obey. Bramble really is a wonderful girl, and from this list it sounds like her affectionate ways are pretty much the norm?

Ginger and Bramble

"If you can read this, thank a teacher... If you are reading it in English, thank a Veteran."