Re: [pyrnet] injured Pyr - PROGRESS REPORT :)

It makes me so happy to hear that she is doing so
well. You are obviously taking very good care of her.
No word on who her owner is? Did the vet have an idea
of how hold she is? She sounds like such a typical
pyr, so sweet, such a princess, and always looking for
a belly rub.

Kelly & Mandy (quite the pyr princess herself)