From: Brendan Murphy [mailto:bkmurphy@optonline.net]
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2003 8:42 AM
To: 'pyrnet-l-digest@pyrnet.org'
Subject: [pyrnet] Hey All

Good morning to all,

Just recently brought some great joy into my life, a nine week old female,
Bear. She's great little puppy. Prior to taking her in to my home, I've done
some searching on the net for info on Pyr's. I've found some sites, but was
interested in more if any of you would be kind enough to point in the right
direction.

Looking for training info, what to expect at 'x' age, etc...

Thanks. I look forward to the digest!!!

Murph