Re: [pyrnet]

A number of years ago, I too got sick from turkey -- but it was my own
fault -- I had it in the fridge too long.  Our guys usually get a bit of
the "drippings", some of the skin, and an occasional piece that just
"happened to fall in their direction" <VBG>.  I think with anything,
overdoing the holiday food isn't good for any of them.

Now, if I can just get my mother NOT to feed Vanilla Wafers to my TM I'll
be happy!!!  It isn't that they are going to hurt Shania, but I have been
working for nearly a year to get 10 pounds off her for her own good health.
We'll be away for a week and Mother is keeping Shania, and keeps telling
Shania that she'll give her cookies while she's there.  Now, I know Shania
doesn't understand what Mother's saying (well, I don't think she does), but
it really upsets me.  So, I'm supplying a box of Nutro's Lite doggie
biscuits.  Shania likes them, and they look like cookies, so that should
make Mother happy.  Mind you, my Mother is the one who had two Pyrs -- the
last one, Candy was nearly 13 when she died, and she got Vanilla Wafers
every day!

Robyn Allwright
Ziffany Pyrs & TMs
www.picassosdog.com