Re: [pyrnet]

My dogs are of course used to getting raw foods like this year round.
Hi everyone!
I've been doing alot of research on raw diets for dogs and cats.  Do you feed only raw or do you also feed kibble?  I've read pros and cons of both methods.  My biggest concern, if you can call it that, is that since I don't eat meat myself, I don't even want to deal with it.  Kind of grosses me out...<g>
I've found some websites that sell pre-made raw diets in the form of frozen patties or even freeze dried meals.  Of course they're more expensive than just buying the meat would be.
Do you do all the grinding and mixing?  Or do you just feed whole parts - wings, necks etc.  Do you give supplements or vitamins?
Thanks in advance for answering my questions.  Reading websites gives alot of good info but nothing is better than hearing from someone with first hand experience.
Any links or book reccommendations would also be appreciated.

Happy Holidays!

Cat
Shelly & Lily (Great Pyrs)
Sketch, Troubles and Lacy (Great Cats)