[pyrnet] geting timid

My 18m neutered female, Bramble, is getting very timid. She's starting to shy at every noise. We got her at about age 12 weeks off a farm having had next to none in the socialization department. She's been through basic obedience and finished with flying colors. Since class, she hasn't been off the place much although seems to enjoy car rides as long as it's in my car. She's afraid of the pickup for some reason.

She's terrified among other things, the vacuum, thunder, any rumbling sound (like my son's scooter on the tile floor), and for some reason of rifles even though she's never been around one when being fired. Just seeing a rifle sends her scrambling.

She's getting worse. Suggestions?

Ginger and Bramble

"If you can read this, thank a teacher... If you are reading it in English, thank a Veteran."