[pyrnet] Pyrs and stairs

Hi,

Just wondering if others have experienced their Pyrs being afraid to go up or down stairs?  My 14 month old would not do the stairs in "kindergarten" and still will not.  We have wheelchair ramps in the home, so he has always used those as the alternative.  He'll even jump up onto the deck from the lawn (about 2ft) to avoid the stairs.  Any thoughts of what I can do?  He climbs into cars, onto the furniture, etc without any problems.

Christine