Re: [pyrnet] size

In a message dated 1/17/2004 12:51:36 PM Pacific Standard Time, brown81@email.franklin.edu writes:
a ten month old pyr female.  She currently weighs 86 pounds does
anyone out there have any idea about how big this little girl will end up.
Your girl is about average for her age.  They say about 10 lbs per month of age for Pyr puppies.  I have two adult females, both weigh about 100 lbs give or take a few.  Your girl will actually continue to grow and fill out untill she is about 2!  But that doesn't mean she will gain much more weight.  Does your vet think feel that her weight is in good proportion to her size?  I'd not worry and just make sure she isn't "fat" and that she gets plenty of exercise.

Cat
Shelly & Lily (Great Pyrs)
Sketch, Troubles and Lacy (Great Cats)

Spay and Neuter