Re: [pyrnet] size

I adopted a female Pyr (mostly, not quite sure that she is all Pyr) and at
the age of 10 months, mine too was 85lbs.  These dogs grow until they are 2
years old.  My male got about as tall as he could at 1 year even and now
that he's 19 months, he's done nothing else other than bulk out.  He's
slowed down the weight gain at 135 lbs.  I don't see him getting much
bigger.  But I imagine your girl will.  Not as big as the boys of
course...but big enough.  Good Luck!

Steph, Beowulf and Mina