Re: [pyrnet] size

  We adopted our two girls Belle and Zuni at age 18 months. They were both between 80 and 85 pounds at that age (littermates). They definitely filled out some more before they were two! I was constantly battling my vet on how much I fed them because the vets always said they were 10 lbs overweight... until the day they actually got in there under the hair and really FELT Belle and said she was a good weight. <!!!!!!> Don't always take their word for truth!

Emily and Belle
Denver, CO