Re: [pyrnet] RE: pyrnet-l-digest.20040221

Hi Brendan,

I use collars with their names and my phone numbers on them (from Pet Alert).  I take them off to groom but that's it.  For walks I use halti's -- and in puppy class the trainer would not allow them.  AND then there is the infamous -- Casey and the gentle leader....HA!.

Alot of owners who keep their dogs inside and have enclosures don't leave collars on their dogs.

I would recommend against choke chains or any chain type collar.  They will break the coat, but even more as stubborn as Pyrs can be you could damage their throats.

Tea

Do you Yahoo!?