Re: [pyrnet] diet and fiber

  << Diet-  does anyone use the BARF diet and what do you think about it?>>
Karen Sigler

Yes, I have fed this way for about 9 years (although I hate the term BARF
and prefer to call it raw <g>).

I run an email list for Pyr folk who feed or want to learn about feeding a
raw/BARF diet and you are welcome to join us:
www.yahoogroups.com/groups/rawpyrs

PS A special thank you to all those who sent condolences on the loss of my
Halley.  Is is a hard time just now, but I am trying to remember the 10
years of good times with my big hearted girl and getting lots of love from
the rest of the crew who are very worried that their mum keeps crying.

Tracy Bassett
Murrumbateman, Australia
espinay@bigpond.com