Re: [pyrnet] CHAT: My special girl is gone

Tracy, I am so sorry to hear that Halley has gone to the bridge. You were both so lucky to have each other.

"Don't listen to the foolish unbelievers who say forget. Take up your armful of roses and remember them, the flower and the fragrance. But as her  gone-ness piles in white crystal drifts, It will be the blossom of her moment the warmth of her being unfolding, her face you've always known, that has changed you. Take her moment, and hold it ,She will always be your's and when the sitting is done you'll find bitter grief could never poison the sweetness of her time." J. Digman

"Halley" is named after the comet.  When she was a pup she was a
little ball of fire with a long tail <g>.

Sincerely,
Michele Donald