[pyrnet] GP?

Hi,

This may be a very dumb question to many of you, - sorry if it is - How do I tell if I have a Great Pyrenees or Maremma, or other big white working dog?

We rescued our GP, but when people comment on her, and I tell her she is a GP, many say she doesn't look like one to them. Not like it is any big deal, but in fact, we fostered another GP for a short while and he had a more classic GP look.  Our dog, does have double dew claws on her hind legs. Her coat is incredibly soft (even after shaving each summer), she doesn't mat, her head is more narrow with a bump in the middle.  She may just be a mix. She is all white though and about 80 lbs.  To me, she looks more like a Maremma, but they are so rare, I am thinking she just may be a mix.  Thanks for listening! Lea Ann