[pyrnet] Health: De-worming / Preventatives

Hello All,

 It's been awhile but I'm former Pyr-L member and recently joined this group.

 My rescue group is www.RestMyPaws.com, primarily a Great Pyrenees rescue
group.

 My vet provides the group with a good discount but it's still pretty
expensive given the size of our guys.  Anyone have any recommendations
for good discount pricing AND recommendations as to what is your best
experience for heartworm preventative and de-worming?   My dogs have been
exposed to whipworms so I've recently started using Penacur as it's less
expensive than Drontal.  Also, I hear Interceptor is about the only
preventative that treats the whips, along with tape, hook, and rounds.
Is anyone familiar with Canimax?  It's also supposed to do the same as
Interceptor.

 Also, where do you recommend, internet-wise, low prices for these products?

 Thanks a bunch!

Dena Neff