Re: [pyrnet] Health: De-worming / Preventatives

Dena, I use tubes of Safeguard (identical to Panacur) that's made for horses. I had my vet double check the dose I found on the internet and it
was correct-1 cc per 25 lbs. A tube of it costs around $8. I'm just guessing but a tube probably has mabye 40 (??) cc's in it.
It takes care of hooks, whips & roundworms in dogs. You dose them for 3 days in a row just like panacur.
Mitzi Potter  Mitzi@Mitzis.net
Oklahoma
http://www.Mitzis.net/dogs