Re: [pyrnet] Re: dog ramps

That's the one! I tried the white, hinged ramp and it will pinch a dog's paw if he bounces on it. The black, sliding ramp is the best. I backed over ours with the truck and cracked the side wall. A few minutes with the epoxy putty and 24 hours later, it was good as new. It's also lighter. Have had the "broken" ramp for three years now and it stays outside the garage whenever we aren't hauling it around. Still good as new.

HLE

Shirley McGreal wrote:

Pam, we love out dog ramp! It's available at http://www.dogramp.com/lowband.html and we use it for Pyrs and our growing Newf. He does tend to stand on the top of the ramp when I try to get it in place for him to get out of the SUV! But we really like it. Shirley
red.