[pyrnet] EVENTS: 2004 National website

The website has just been updated to show the final ring times and the number of
entries.

www.gpcanational2004.org

For those of you who can't be there, I will try my best to get the results up on line
more or less "immediately".  Surely the same day.  Anyway, I think that I have it
figured out :-))

For those of you who will be coming we look forward to seeing you all as soon as you
get here.

The Hospitality Suite is on the 8th floor (lots of elevators) 815-817.  It will be
open by 1 p.m. tomorrow afternoon..People with dogs are on the lower floors.

Linda Weisser
Co-chair
2004 GPCA National Specialty
360-357-9478