Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 8:51 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Vacuum Cleaner

I absolutely love our Dyson...It does pick up all the white fur on our maroon carpets. They are pricey, but now they are available new on ebay for much less (most models are over $100 less than retail). The vacuum is the same on all models, they are color coded as to what attachments they come with. For example the purple model is the same machine as the yellow vacuum, it just comes with different attachments. Good Luck...
Lea Ann, in Texas