Re: [pyrnet] Vacuum Cleaner

<<My opinion is that you should not feel compelled to spend 400 on a
vacuum.>>

I am a bit of a bargian hunter when it comes to appliances, so when my old
Hoover upright finally blew the motor about a month ago I traded it in on a
reconditioned Volta upright at Godfreys (do you have them over there?).
Cost me $25 (Australian dollars!) and it works like a charm for my little
house.  I do make sure that I empty the bag every time I use it and keep a
check on the brushes but it sucks all that hair up wonderfully and it
probably isn't any more than I would do with a more expensive model.

Tracy Bassett
Murrumbateman, Australia
espinay@bigpond.com