[pyrnet] scary situation II

I appreciate all your comments.  On monday afternoon they opened our
Sierra up, found only a very severely raw and irritated stomach and
colon (but no obstruction or lesion, and her other organs were
healthy).  They took biopsy samples, but we won't know for a couple more
days of these results.  However, she continues to try to throw up, and
the hospital now has a tube down her nose to her stomach that they
suction every 4 hours to take out the acid to avoid further irritation.
She is on antibiotics, anti-pain, and anti-nausea medication.  If she
can go for 24 hours without vomiting, and can hold food down, she can
come home!  We pray for her!

Poor thing, she has the lampshade on to keep from pulling out the nose
tube, and looks like a big white poodle with her front legs shaved!  But
she hasn't yelped in pain yet, tough girl.

By the by, I have told the mail-order pet supply where I purchased the
pig ears what has happened, and asked if they want me to send them back
for a full refund, destroy them, or have them tested for nasties (at
their expense, of course).

Thanks again for the concern.  Tom McCulloch