Re: [pyrnet] Princess Sophie

<< Sophie is not pleased with this idea.  She acts as though she is starved,
and is taken to "counter surfing" more often.  I've told my friend that I
believe that Sophie is too thin, but I want to know what you experienced pyr
people think. >> Jennifer

Being lean is good for health no matter what age the dog is, but we won't
be able to say whether she is too thin or not without actually 'laying
hands' on her.  You should ideally be able to feel her ribs under a light
cover.  Hip bones and back bone should generally not be too prominent.

Regarding the counter surfing, perhaps some of the ideas in my previous post
about making the food more interesting may help her feel more satisfied.

Tracy Bassett
Murrumbateman, Australia
espinay@bigpond.com