Re: [pyrnet] Puppies on Ebay

Unfortunately Amy it is a bit of a Catch22 isn't it? because now the listed item has been removed, which is a good thing, nobody will know what became of them, on the other hand for this guy to sell to people sight unseen and to have no real knowledge of where these puppies will end up is so sad. I guess the message should be loud and clear if you have to resort to selling puppies on Ebay - spay and neuter!!!! We can only hope for the best for these innocents.

Margaret(Jo), Toby and Hannah.

----- Original Message -----
From: Amy Bailey
Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2004 11:03 AM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Puppies on Ebay

Hello,

I probably used exactly the same method you did (It was a three part drop down menu) and I recevied the following confirmation of my email:

    Report a listing policy violation or prohibited (banned) item > Prohibited (banned) items > The problem you're having with prohibited items isn't listed

    Item Number(s):
    5523055848     $US US !00000! 082804

I think the prohibited items section was what got them to look at it.  The item was not listed by yesterday afternoon.  Honestly, when I got this email response, I was not sure that anything would happen.  I did receive a more conversational, although still a form letter, email from Ebay as well.

I hope the puppies and parents are ok.  I seriously wondered whether it was better to see if they got good homes through Ebay or to report it, but did report it.

Amy