Re: Re: [pyrnet] Food issues-Pano

I don't have access to Vet journals, Joe. Nor do I have the time to pour
over them even if I did have access given I now have 6 Rescue foster dogs
here in the house, along with my own 3. However, I have queried my old Vet
back in NJ on this, so I'll see what he comes up with. You may want to ask
your own Vet. Some years ago now Penn Dutch hosted a seminar on Pyrs,
including Vets that came to speak. One was a Vet that specialized in
orthopedics. She too recommended adult food as opposed to puppy food for the
large and giant breeds. But then, this was prior to the introduction of
"Large Breed Puppy" formulas.

Barb Bowes
Chelsea (Pyr)  Twister (Pyr)
Flopsy (Pyrenean Shepherd)