To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 12:27 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Re: Pano and diet

<<I do know that from the "get go" with My own dogs, I was advised by the breeder to feed a good quality adult food ONLY~~ never puppy food ~~>>

My point is I can find no evidence to support this concept. Being a breeder myself with experience and association with the problem, I disagree that this makes no difference as long as the food source is complete and of high quality. One more urban legend, in my opinion. I am open to any data otherwise that is reliable and that is why I asked initially.

Joe