[pyrnet] Can. National results

We arrived home safe and sound from the Canadian National in Montreal.
A big thank you to Karen and Leo Melanson for putting on a lovely show.

Unfortunately for us here at Pyrview we did not take home the best of opposite sex award this year, however we had a wonderful time seeing everyone there.

Judge : Michelle Billings

Best of Breed:  from the Veteran class
Am/Can. Ch. Kenneview All the Right Stuff
owner: Kyle Simons and Paula Midgorden

BOS and winners bitch:  Monark Isabella Belle
owner: Maxim Hudson and Sabrina Simard

AOM: Can. Ch. Monark Christmas Time
Owner: J. Claveau

BW/Winners male: Monark What About Gustave
Owner: Maxim Hudson and Sabrina Simard

Puppy Sweeps: Judge Ed Gravely

Best in puppy sweeps:   Ch. Sanchor Keeper of the Legend.
Owner: Susan M. Tochor
BOS: Monark Isabella Belle
Owner: Maxim Hudson and Sabrina Simard

Best Veteran in Sweeps
Am.Can. Ch. Kenneview All the Right Stuff
Owner: Kyle Simons and Paula Midgorden

Congratulations to all the winners...

Kind Regards, Sandy Dyment Pyrview Reg'd www.angelfire.com/on3/Pyrview