[pyrnet] Paint Ball Mascot

Here's a new twist:  Our 7 month old Pyr, Cali, is officially the mascot for my son's paintball team.  Paintball is the fastest growing team sport in the USA, and Cali has been watching over the team since she was 2 months old.  She loves the action and even gets indirectly splattered occasionally.  You haven't seen anything until you've seen a white Pyr covered in blue day-glo paint.  (It's water-soluble, and nontoxic).  Every once in a while she'll eat a paintball, and gets paint all over her muzzle.  One of these days I'll design a paintball mask for her.  I think she views the whole team as her herd, and she's just watching over them like she was bred to do!
Jay