[pyrnet] Fw: [great_pyrenees] STOLEN!!!

Hi. I hope somebody can help Melanie in the search for her stolen Pyr Krissy. Thank you.

Margaret(Jo)

----- Original Message -----
From: Melanie
Sent: Sunday, December 12, 2004 12:49 PM
Subject: [great_pyrenees] STOLEN!!!

STOLEN:  6 year old, female, purebred Great Pyrenees.  White with light tan and black badger markings on her head and ears.  Her name is Kristal, answers to Krissy.  Please keep an eye out for her.  She was stolen from her home in Kansas, west of the Topeka area on Saturday, December 11, 2004.

  (scroll down)
This is the one I was writing in about, under subject line "help!!".  We had suspected this for a while, and had the police out litterally every day for various problems we have been having with harassment.  We tried to be so careful, but they got her anyway.  This morning, we went outside to do chores, to find out that whoever took her, came back and totally demolished her dog house.  Why?  Perhaps we'll never know.
She may have been taken somewhere in our area, and we are trying to find out, but please keep an eye out for her and if you see her, or even think you do, please let me know.  melanie@endlessprairie.com

Thank you,
Melanie

www.endlessprairie.com

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor