Re: [pyrnet] Our Athena

In a message dated 12/4/2004 5:48:37 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, drmanny3@cox.net writes:
She does not seem in pain.  Touching the lump does not seem to bother her.  We thought of giving her an aspirin.  What do you all think.
Hi Danny -

I'd say no on the aspirin -especially since the lump doesn't seem to bother her.
It could be anything  - a cyst, a fatty tumor....  I'd take her to the vet next week and let them check it.  Sometimes they can tell just by feeling it and the way it moves or sometimes they will draw some fluid to check.
Let us know how it goes ok?

Cat and Lily-Belle (Great Pyr) and Troubles, Lacy and Sparkle (Great Cats)