Re: [pyrnet] Multi-Pyr Households

Most male Pyrs allow the females to rule. But it will more than likely be a
different kettle of fish with 2 males. I have 5 males here right now. They
pretty much all hate each other. Except for Hans, he loves everyone. 4 of
the males are foster dogs in Rescue, one is my own. 2 are recently neutered,
the other 2 fosters are waiting to get done. My own dog will be kept intact
at least for now. I also have 5 females here. All but one are spayed. So far
there are only 2 I cannot put together. 2 of the females are mine and are
both spayed. One is a smaller breed of dog.

Barb Bowes
Chelsea (Pyr)  Twister (Pyr)
Flopsy (Pyrenean Shepherd)
greatpyr@enter.net