[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20041213

In a message dated 12/14/2004 12:04:06 AM Eastern Standard Time, owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:

I do know one thing, if I were to obtain a female Pyr, Raisa the Mal would
probably not take a liking to it very well.  Evn though they are both well
socialized and attend doggie daycare every week, she is territorial with
strange dogs in her house.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Beth, Czar (Pyr) and Raisa (AlMal) in Rural Wisconsin>>

Hi Beth,
I have  3 males here~I've always preferred males, and have had only 1 bitch in residence  since 1985~
Truth be told, "the bitch will rule"~~I never had much trouble with the males~once in a while, some posturing , maybe a tussel once in a while, but no real fights~~

just My experience
Pamc