[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20041214

In a message dated 12/15/2004 12:05:50 AM Eastern Standard Time, owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:

Pam, Just out of interest how did your males all come together, were any litter mates, did they come as pups or were any rescue or adopted later in life? For them to live happily together is quite an achievment, it would be really good to know how this came about>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..

thank You for the compliment~I take No credit, it just sorta' happened~ none of the 3 Prys are related at all~I puchased the differant males at differant times~ I also have 1 rescue male that has been since adopted by Hubby and Myself, and 1 male foster Pyr.~~
they have all been neutered, all crate-trained, all obedience trained, ect..perhaps this has helped I really don't know~~I know of several of My friends that have more than 1 male Pyr in residence with little or no trouble~~

Pamc