Re: [pyrnet] Our Clothesline Robbers

I would seem so! My Chevy likes to haul things into little piles. It seems he has more fun making the piles, than he cares about the particular objects in the pile. When he gets bored, he just starts moving his pile from one place to another...
Jason and Chevy

 --- On Sat 01/29,  < Nlduzan@aol.com > wrote:
From:  [mailto: Nlduzan@aol.com]
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 19:47:28 EST
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Our Clothesline Robbers

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=US-ASCII http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=US-ASCII">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2523" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff">
<DIV><FONT size=4>    Ombre always selected something off the clothesline - usually a sock - but when she selected the old quilt was the last straw.  She loves dragging things around (and has her own raggedy old shredded blanket), but the quilt made it very clear that nothing was really safe.  And who can seriously scold such a sweet face?  We just moved the clothesline.   </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=4>    We've never had a dog that enjoys dragging things around so much.  Her collection of sticks and limbs she has "pruned" from the flowering bushes makes the area around the back door look unkept, but if we get rid of them she just looks sad and starts collecting again.  Do all Grt Pyrs drag a pile of their "prizes" up to the door?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=0 face="Edwardian Script ITC" size=5 FAMILY="SCRIPT" PTSIZE="18"><B>Nancy</B></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com