Re: [pyrnet] Our Clothesline Robbers

On 29 Jan 2005 at 21:14, Jason Repko wrote:

> Do all Grt Pyrs drag a pile of their
> "prizes" up to the door?

When my Kazak was a puppy, he was quite spoiled.  He had about 9
stuffed toys.  One day I watched him go all over the house, picking up
one toy at a time and taking it to the front hall.  When I finally checked
on him, he had all his toys lined up in a row and was guarding them! So
yes...I guess they do! :) Probably that old instinct of bunching up the
flock or herding the flock into the barn when they sense a predator!

Judith
Taos, New Mexico
jsmiller@newmex.com
http://home.earthlink.net/~ksane/judy/